Once Steven Andrew saw Facebook block millions of people from his posts, he decided to use his Silicon Valley leadership skills to start a new social network where you can speak freely about life, liberty and happiness. The new site, USA.Life, is pro-America and pro-Christian.
USA.Life is the answer to Facebook and Twitter censoring Christians, conservatives and liberty.
Millions of conservative messages censored
Andrew said Facebook lied to Congress about being “a platform for all ideas,” since they block Christians and conservatives. “Facebook censors 99% of my reach, which means 5 million people are missing per month from my account alone,” he said.
USA.Life is needed now, because “Big Tech censorship affects people’s finances, lives and relationships; what they are doing is unAmerican,” Andrew said.
Crowdfunding campaign started
Andrew set up a crowdfunding page to fund the completion of the project. He provides an assessment of risks and answers frequently asked questions. The campaign has already exceeded $205,000, but he needs help with people giving today and sharing about this new site.
“Freedom and privacy could be lost forever without USA.Life. However, we can save the Internet if 58,000 people give $10, or if 5,800 supporters donate $100. If people and churches want liberty, they need USA.Life,” Andrew said.
New members are joining every day by signing up for a free account. Users get access to preferred usernames and project updates by joining now.
5 star reviews
“People are excited and give outstanding reviews,” Andrew said.
The many positive comments include:
- Arthur in Kimberly, Idaho: “Will save America.”
- Jennifer in Concord, California: “Will give us freedom and privacy.”
USA.Life is for all who love liberty.
“Most of the enthusiasm comes from Christians, conservatives, families, pro-lifers, pastors, homeschoolers, constitutionalists and traditional marriage supporters, who have been Big Tech’s target for massive blocking. People across the world are joining,” he said.
Andrew is also building a search engine, 1776Free. He calls it “America’s new search engine,” and he is working to provide better results than Google. Users will get life-changing Christian and conservative sites and real news that have been hidden. Many churches, blogs and news sites will see a significant traffic increase, without Google’s censorship, he said.
Thank you gifts
Special rewards are given to supporters:
- $10: Gives you a keepsake American Hero postcard, for saving the Internet.
- $25: Lists your name in the credits section of the computer code and gives you a memorable PDF you can print and frame. Plus the American Hero postcard.
- $100: Gives you a collector’s T-shirt plus the pro-version for one year of both USA.Life and 1776Free. And all other rewards.Your name, loved one or business will be on the founders wall, permanent on both USA.Life and 1776Free.com, for giving $1,000 to $25,000. Plus you get all the other rewards.For even larger gifts, your name or business will be displayed on every page of both USA.Life and 1776Free permanently in a special credits section, when giving $100,000 or more. Additionally, you get the other rewards!Andrew hears from people who understand the importance and urgency for the new sites.”A lady was very happy to give $10 to save freedom. And a patriotic veteran said if he was a millionaire he would give a million dollars. He gave $1,000. Every gift, small or large, that people are giving today will make a difference,” Andrew said.Andrew shows the distribution of the funds in a financial chart.
Andrew passionately believes, like the Founders, that liberty is granted by God. In addition to being a Christian leader, he has extensive business and technical leadership experience with Fortune 500 companies and start ups, including Cisco, Stanford, Sega and Better Homes and Gardens, where he has successfully led and provided strategy for multi-million dollar initiatives.
For full reward descriptions, see the USA.Life crowdfunding page.