“Identity Politics” – a sacred cause for today’s Democratic Party – is reshaping American life, law, politics, culture and virtually every major institution. Yet most people have little or no idea what it really is – or how dangerous.
Though the term has changed meanings over the years, “identity politics” today has morphed into something so perverse and destructive as to literally promote hatred, conflict and mental illness on the individual level, and on a societal level widespread mistrust, tribalization and ultimate disintegration of the greatest nation in history.
All this is dramatically explored in the October 2018 issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, “IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US: How diversity mania is poisoning politics, culture, education and science.”
Not long ago, America was almost universally recognized as not just the world’s most powerful and successful nation, but amazingly enough, also the freest, most optimistic and unified, despite its being the most multi-ethnic country in history. That’s why America has long been the No. 1 destination for refugees and other immigrants the world over.
But today – thanks to this mysterious factor called “identity politics” – America’s treasured unity has been replaced by a bizarre national obsession with “systemic racism,” “implicit bias,” “discrimination,” “structural inequality,” “misogyny,” “Islamophobia,” “xenophobia,” “homophobia,” “transphobia” and a never-ending stream of new sins and phobias.
Indeed, it’s all today’s left can talk about, having successfully propagated the myth that the ranks of Republicans and Christian conservatives are full of racists, fascists, Klansmen and Nazis. Meanwhile, college students are drowning in a culture of fear and guilt, pathologically fixated on mysterious new phantom sins like “white privilege,” “toxic masculinity,” “micro-aggressions” and “cultural appropriation.”
Then there’s sex. While the left’s ever-metastasizing sexual revolution has introduced and glorified many new protected “minority groups,” the most disturbing of all, dominating today’s news, is transgenderism. Yet a recent Brown University study revealed that many troubled young people are “coming out” as transgender due to the powerful forces of “social contagion” – literally, they do it because they see other people doing it.
Even the hard sciences, the so-called STEM fields – science, technology, engineering and math – are currently under withering attack for being insufficiently “diverse,” with major American institutions watering down their standards and requirements so as to attract more women and minorities. As author and economics professor Walter Williams writes in this issue of Whistleblower: “Some of the arguments for doing so border on insanity. A math education professor at the University of Illinois wrote that ‘mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.’ She says that the ability to solve algebra and geometry problems perpetuates ‘unearned privilege’ among whites. A professor at Purdue University’s School of Engineering Education published an article in a peer-reviewed journal positing that academic rigor is a ‘dirty deed’ that upholds ‘white male heterosexual privilege,’ adding that ‘scientific knowledge itself is gendered, raced, and colonizing.'”
You read that right, they key word being “insanity.” The problem is, all this “insanity” is transforming America before our eyes.
Highlights of “IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US” include:
- “Confessions of a (former) left-wing radical with cool ethnicity” by Joseph Farah
- “Americans’ desperate search for identity” by David Kupelian. In a fractured nation, millions look for meaning and acceptance in all the wrong places
- “The unpardonable heresy of Tucker Carlson” by Patrick J. Buchanan, about controversy following the Fox host asking: “How, precisely, is diversity our strength? Please be specific”
- “Cultural appropriation disorder: America’s newest pathology.” From dresses and hairstyles to food and yoga, everything is now a cause for offense
- “The destructive power of identity politics: How higher education has been transformed into hateful indoctrination” by Scott Greer
- “Identity politics now sabotaging hard science” by Walter Williams, on how technology, engineering and math are all “under attack” by diversity police who “border on insanity”
- “The great American identity theft: Exploring the surprising origin of today’s ‘multicultural madness'” by David Kupelian
- “NYC’s war on academic excellence” by Michelle Malkin, on how identity politics has birthed a social-engineering agenda that punishes merit-based admissions
- “Court ‘licenses’ illegals to commit identity theft” by Jack Cashill, showing how one state’s Supreme Court exempted “undocumented” immigrants from laws governing American citizens
- “Who are today’s white nationalists?” by Dinesh D’Souza. In an era of universal identity politics, it was inevitable this one last group would join in
- “The rotten fruit of feminism and identity politics” by Dr. Michael Brown, on why more and more people today believe white males are inherently evil
- “Ex-lesbian’s new identity” by Jason and David Benham, in which the Christian pro athlete brothers recount a moving experience with one young, confused believer.
“Identity politics says what matters most isn’t what you believe, but who you are,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian. “But this is a flagrant repudiation of the original notion of the American identity, wherein what we hold in common isn’t our ethnicity or skin color or sexual hang-ups, but love of a shared history and reverence for certain transcendent values. I think this issue of Whistleblower comes as close as possible to capturing the essence of both the metastasizing problem America now faces – and the truly enlightened solution.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: To make each Whistleblower issue better correspond to the month in which subscribers receive it, WND is making a one-time adjustment to the way issues are dated. Thus, while the most recent issue (‘MASS HYSTERIA”) was dated July, the new issue (“IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US”) is dated October, effectively “skipping” August and September. Again, this is a change only in how dates are assigned to each issue. All subscribers will, of course, receive the full number of issues they paid for with their subscription. Thank-you for your patience and understanding.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a one-year gift subscription and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a very special free gift:
You’ll get the sensational and much-acclaimed new book, “Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries That Prove the Bible” by Lisette Bassett-Brody.
“Etched in Stone” is a powerful, yet quick and easy guide to archeological proofs of the Bible, intended to bolster one’s faith and encourage believers of all ages.
Today, Christians are under attack in America: “The Bible is just a fairytale.” “There is no physical evidence to support for any of it!” This is the kind of fire today’s Christians come under all the time.
So where is the physical proof? Isn’t there anything out there that objectively corroborates the stories of the Bible? Christianity is certainly based on faith, but how wonderful would it be to have something tangible to back up your faith? That is what “Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries that Prove the Bible” is all about.
“Etched in Stone” showcases more than 60 archeological discoveries that prove the Bible is historically accurate and that Christianity is much more than just blind faith. Now you can have something tangible to show that:
- The Israelites really did have to make bricks without straw,
- There really was a city called Nazareth,
- The walls of Jericho really did fall down,
- King David really did exist,
- Nebuchadnezzar wasn’t just a made-up king,
- The Philistines really were the Israelites’ foes
- Pontius Pilate did rule at the time of Christ,
- Crucifixion was a means of capital punishment,
- And much more.
“Etched in Stone” offers the reader a clear, concise summary of the biblical events surrounding each artifact. The maps at the back show where in the world the artifact was discovered. You will begin to realize that the stories of the Bible are neither fictional nor allegorical. Instead, they are historical, factual events that occurred in real time and in real places. The book gives you something to point to that displays a portion of the physical evidence that God, in His wisdom, chose to leave behind.
About the author: Lisette Bassett-Brody graduated summa cum laude from Capitol Bible Seminary in 2013 with a master’s degree in biblical studies, having earned her B.A. from Syracuse University in modern foreign languages in 1987. She is married to journalist David Brody, currently White House Correspondent for the Christian Broadcasting Network.
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the October 2018 issue, “IDENTITY POLITICS IS DESTROYING US: How diversity mania is poisoning politics, culture, education and science.” Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).