In this time of great tumult in America, a growing phenomenon is not only head-spinningly bizarre, but also offers a valuable clue as to what is really going on in our troubled nation. Consider:
- The presidential candidate who actually “colluded with the Russians” for years, including during the 2016 election, feigns innocence while her party accuses the other candidate – utterly without evidence – of selling out America to Vladimir Putin.
- The political party that is totally obsessed with race, which insists on hiring and promoting – and excluding and discriminating against – people solely on the basis of their skin color, accuses those who embrace a color-blind America of being “racists.”
- The same political party, which gave us the “sexual revolution” and unrestricted abortion, including late-term and sex-selective abortion – and whose ideology is entirely rooted in moral relativism and the abandonment of Judeo-Christian morality – now tells President Trump he’s “immoral” for wanting to build a wall.
- The most blatantly fascist group in America – calling itself Antifa, short for anti-fascist – attacks genuine anti-fascists while calling them “fascists.”
You get the idea. It’s called projection.
In psychology, projection is just one of many defense mechanisms people unconsciously employ to avoid facing uncomfortable feelings within themselves – by ascribing these unpleasant qualities to another person.
But in today’s political and cultural battles, projection is a tactic of all-out warfare.
The plain truth is, on issue after issue, one side in the raging war over America’s future is literally accusing the other side of the very attitudes, offenses and crimes of which it itself is guilty.
This phenomenon of political projection in America has rarely if ever been seriously explored, but the current issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine tackles it head-on, in a groundbreaking issue titled “MASTERS OF PROJECTION: How today’s Democrats accuse their opponents of the very evil they perpetrate.”
Highlights of “MASTERS OF PROJECTION” include:
- “Democrats and the dark art of projection: Why those on the left accuse their opponents of the evil they do” by David Kupelian
- “The left will make 2019 a dark year: It will use the levers of government to keep the American people in a constant state of agitation” by Dennis Prager
- “Why it’s immoral NOT to build the wall: Democrats’ warped reality and hatred of national borders threatens the sovereignty and safety of all Americans” by Joseph Farah
- “Exploding the left’s ‘Big Lie’ about Trump and the GOP: As usual, the truth is 180 degrees opposite to what progressive academics have told us” by Dinesh D’Souza
- “Study: ‘Projection’ plays important role in totalitarian, fascist regimes”
- “Today’s ‘anti-fascists’ are exactly the opposite of what they claim: They dress like fascists, act like fascists, have the same intolerance” by Greg Corombos
- “Democrats’ tenuous grasp of morality: The party whose policies have ushered in widespread depravity now calls Trump ‘immoral'” by Laura Hollis
- “Pretending jihad is America’s fault – and Muslims the ‘real victims’: How progressivism and Islamic supremacism have joined forces to seduce and devour the West” by Jamie Glazov
- “Deniers of Islamic jihad paint peaceful Americans as ‘jihadists’ and ‘terrorists'” by David Kupelian
- “That giant liberty-sucking sound from the left: While smearing others as ‘intolerant,’ their own intolerance has exploded into naked totalitarianism” by David Limbaugh
- “The worst enemy of black people” by Walter Williams, on Malcolm X’s teaching that “Our problems will never be solved by the white man”
- “Leftist contempt for middle-class values: They do not consider themselves bound by the normal conventions of civics and decency” by Dennis Prager.
“After 20 years of producing Whistleblower magazine for WND,” says best-selling author and WND Managing Editor David Kupelian, “this has turned out to be one of my favorite issues. It’s smart, original, and it shines a fresh new light on the vexing political and cultural wars now ravaging our nation. On issues from ‘Russia collusion’ to racism, and from tolerance to voter fraud, we document how the left literally accuses others of their own misdeeds.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a one-year gift subscription and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a very special free gift:
You’ll get Scott Greer’s sensational book, “No Campus for White Men: The Transformation of Higher Education into Hateful Indoctrination.” It shines a bright light on the growing obsession with diversity, victimization and identity politics on today’s college campuses, and shows how it is creating an intensely hostile and fearful atmosphere that can only lead, ultimately, to ever greater polarization in American society.
Across the country, ugly campus protests over speakers with dissenting viewpoints, as well as a preoccupation with “micro-aggressions,” “trigger warnings,” “safe spaces” and brand-new “gender identities,” make it obvious that something has gone terribly wrong with higher education. For years, colleges have pursued policies favoring students based not on their merit, but on their race, gender, and sexual orientation. The disturbingly negative effects of this culture are now impossible to deny.
Scott Greer’s investigative work links such seemingly unrelated trends as “rape culture” hysteria and Black Lives Matter to an overall campus mindset intent on elevating and celebrating leftist-designated “protected classes” above everyone else – while intimidating, censoring, and punishing those who disagree with this perversely un-American agenda.
In “No Campus for White Men,” Greer broadens the usual media focus well beyond coverage of demonstrations by easily offended college students, to spotlight the darker forces at work behind the scenes that are feeding higher education’s metastasizing crisis – and how all this results in sustained animosity, first and foremost, toward white men. Greer also documents how this starkly totalitarian culture is not isolated to higher education, but is rather a result of trends already operating in society. Thus, he shows, today’s campus madness may eventually dominate much more of America if it is not addressed and reversed soon.
About the author: Scott Greer is an editor and columnist at the Daily Caller, whose work has appeared on the Drudge Report, RealClearPolitics, Fox Nation, Breitbart and numerous other media outlets.
“Something’s wrong on college campuses. Most of us are dimly aware of that. In this bracing and sometimes horrifying book, Scott Greer pulls off the bandage to reveal the suppurating wound beneath. Higher education is rotting in this country. After reading Greer’s account, you’ll think twice before sending your children off to school.” – Tucker Carlson, host of Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight”
“Scott Greer treads a surefooted and perceptive path through the post-modern-day American college campus, where the meritocratic ideal of higher education is no more, having been forcibly replaced by a fearsome caste system that elevates all races over Caucasian and ‘all’ genders over male. Must-reading on how it is that the con of ‘victimhood’ becomes a source of downright dictatorial powers that threaten our democratic institutions.” – Diana West, columnist and author of “The Death of the Grown-Up”
“Scott Greer is one of America’s most talented up and coming journalists. In No Campus for White Men, Greer exposes you to issues the mainstream media will not cover, and in fact actively covers up. If you want to understand what is really going on today on college campuses or in America generally, read this book!” – Mike Cernovich, writer and author of “Gorilla Mindset”
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the January 2019 issue, “MASTERS OF PROJECTION.” Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).