After weeks of round-the-clock detective work and breathless media coverage, the racist, anti-gay, noose-around-the-neck “hate-crime attack” on actor Jussie Smollett by MAGA-hat-wearing Trump supporters was revealed by Chicago police to be nothing but a big fat hoax.
Then came the revelation – by the few honest media sources left – that many of the highest-profile “hate crimes” in recent years have likewise been hoaxes, wherein the “victim” turns out to be the perpetrator. Indeed, the website FakeHateCrimes.org, using links to media reports, documents over 350 such fake hate crimes.
As if to punctuate this bizarre phenomenon, right after Smollett’s drama finally dropped out of the headlines, another high-profile “hate crime” took its place: Transgender activist Nikki Joly, once designated “citizen of the year” by a local Michigan newspaper, was charged with first-degree arson after authorities determined the activist’s house had been intentionally burned to the ground (killing two dogs and three cats inside) by Joly, who had reported it as an anti-LGBT hate crime.
This is genuine madness. So why is it happening?
The shocking truth about America’s epidemic of hate-crime hoaxes is documented in the March issue of WND’s acclaimed Whistleblower magazine – “AGE OF THE HOAX: How the progressive left creates, promotes and celebrates fake crimes.”
Consider why Jussie Smollett perpetrated his hoax crime. He did it, say prosecutors, to enhance his own life and career – to increase his wealth, fame, opportunity, power and influence by clothing himself in the moral superiority and public adulation that, in today’s society, attach to anyone regarded as a victim of bigotry.
Therefore, Smollett allegedly lied nonstop, defamed innocent people and badly abused America’s most sacred institutions – all to advance his selfish power agenda.
How, asks “AGE OF THE HOAX,” is that any different from what today’s hard-left Democratic Party does every day from morning until night?
This issue of Whistleblower reveals why ever more “fake hate crimes” are not only predictable, but inevitable – indeed, why hoax crimes are becoming a dominant force in American life.
Highlights of “AGE OF THE HOAX” include:
- “Today’s Democratic Party is a hoax factory: From Tawana Brawley to the Green New Deal, fraud and fabrication mark the left’s march forward” by David Kupelian
- “Hoax ‘hate crimes’ in the Trump era: Highest-profile cases that dominate news cycles are almost all fake” by Peter Hasson
- “Malkin’s handy history of fake noose: Hysteria over string, shoelaces and other innocent debris a prominent feature in ‘hate crime’ lynching hoaxes” by Michelle Malkin
- “‘Anti-Muslim hate crimes’ flourish in the age of Trump: Understanding the deranged fantasy world of the totalitarian cry-bully” by Jamie Glazov
- “The epidemic of racist attacks on black churches … that never happened: Former communist spychief reveals how far the left will go to undermine America” by Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa and Prof. Ronald Rychlak
- “The art of the hoax: Today’s American colleges are the epicenter for fake hate crimes” by Scott Greer
- “Mega-hoax: The American left is now the party of fascism. Democrats’ ‘big lie’ is projecting their own sins onto Trump and Republicans” by Dinesh D’Souza
- “Trump is no racist, and accusers know it: Dem congressman invokes KKK, calling president ‘grand wizard of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave'” by Joseph Farah
- “What if they graded hoaxes like hurricanes? Top expert says ‘80% of the events that happen on campus are hoaxes or pranks'” by Jack Cashill
- “Darwin’s Cat 5 hoax”
- “The biggest lie of the Green New Deal: What’s really behind the insane solution to a non-existent ‘existential threat'” by Ned Ryun
- “How to fake a hate crime and get away with it: Lessons for Jussie Smollett and the left” by Daniel Greenfield.
As Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian puts it: “The essential dynamic of today’s hoax crimes is for the hoaxer to pretend to be a victim when, in reality, he is the victimizer. But this is also the core essential nature of the hard left, which forever is feigning victimhood – or feigning advocacy of ‘victim groups’ – but always as a way of advancing its own interests.
“Meanwhile, we are expected to embrace their favorite hoaxes – ‘the world will end in 12 years’ – as existential threats, while obviously real crises – like the radically intensifying invasion across our southern border – they mock as ‘hoaxes’ and ‘manufactured crises.'”
“By the way,” Kupelian adds, “this issue of Whistleblower is also a tremendously enjoyable read. It’s full of insight and fantastic information, but at the same time will elicit a lot of laughter.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a one-year gift subscription and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a very special free gift:
You’ll get Joseph Farah’s compelling new book, “The Restitution of All Things: Israel, Christians, and the End of the Age.”
Question: Did Jesus of Nazareth really intend to start a brand-new religion called “Christianity”?
Or, did He come to fulfill that which all of the Hebrew prophets had foretold since the fall of man – something the Holy Scriptures mysteriously and wonderfully call “the restitution of all things.”
That’s the amazing topic veteran journalist, WND founder and bestselling author Joseph Farah explores in this book. In it, he seeks to shed light on what few sermons today teach about, few authors expound upon, and few Bible studies explore: the coming kingdom of God.
“The Restitution of All Things” is a primer on the Hebrew roots of the Christian faith that will forever give you a new appreciation of the work Jesus did on the cross, and will answer these provocative questions:
- What does the Bible clearly teach about the ultimate solution to the Middle East conflict?
- Is the story of the New Testament really grace vs. law? Or has grace always been around and is the law forever?
- What is the ultimate destination of redeemed mankind – heaven or earth?
- Why is there so much focus in the prophecy world on events leading up to the return of Jesus – and so little about what follows?
- What is the central conflict Jesus has in the gospels and what was the great error of the Pharisees?
- Is it possible today’s believers in Jesus could be making the same error as the Pharisees of His time?
Using Scriptures almost exclusively as a resource, Farah will shock and amaze most Christians with a clear picture of what the coming kingdom of God will be like. Such prophetic Scriptures and many others, closely matching the conditions of today’s world, make a compelling case that we may be nearing this very special and long-prophesied time – a time of great hope, but also of great deception.
With so much attention by prophecy teachers on events to occur before the return of Jesus, “The Restitution of All Things” looks beyond that to His one-thousand-year reign on earth. It exposes the spiritual traditions of men that often overshadow the commandments of God. It lays bare the pernicious lie that has become known today as “replacement theology.” And it is a wake-up call to the world, says Farah, regarding the ever-present truth of the Bible, and of the reality of Jesus-Yeshua, the Messiah, the King, the High Priest, the Redeemer, and Son of God.
Founder of the world’s largest Christian content website, publisher of numerous bestselling Christian books and films, and devoted follower of Jesus-Yeshua and seeker of truth, Joseph Farah tackles the hard questions and explores the roots of the Christian faith based on Acts 3: “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.” (Act 3:19-21)
Farah’s book is an original, fresh and deeply thought-provoking look at that which every Christian believer looks forward to with hope – and with awe.
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the March 2019 issue, “AGE OF THE HOAX.” Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).