(New York Post) West Virginia police say some folks have been using anti-wasp spray — to get a methamphetamine-like high.
At least three people overdosed last week because they used the insect repellent to make synthetic meth, state police said Monday.
“From what we’re being told, if you use it, you know, you might use it one or twice and be fine, but the third time when your body hits that allergic reaction, it can kill you,” Sgt. Charles Sutphin told WCHS.
Advertisement - story continues below