(NEWS HOT OFF THE PRESS) – Air Drive Veteran and Congressional Candidate Billy Prempeh torched racist vaccine mandates in a brand new video that has gone viral. William “Billy” Prempeh is working for the ninth congressional district of the state of New Jersey.
In his video, Prempeh explains that 28% of Black Individuals age 18-44 in New York are vaccinated, leaving 72% of Black residents in New York being denied service attributable to new vaccine passport mandates.
“Is that this not racist? Or will liberals but once more get away with dangerous and harmful insurance policies for the black neighborhood?” Prempeh requested in a press release offered to the Gateway Pundit.
Advertisement - story continues below