(GIZ CHINA) – The Apple AirPods are small. This might cause some strange incidents. Recently, Carli Bellmer, a 27-year-old woman in Boston, swallowed an AirPod headset.
Carli told that when she was going to bed, she was holding the headphones in one hand and painkillers in the other. When she found that the pill she should have taken was still in her hand, she realized that one of the AirPods is already in her stomach. Though she was trying to spit it out, it was too late.
Carli Bellmer called the doctor immediately. But the headset in her stomach was still connected. As the screenshots show, the phone issued an instruction to find the headset. This made her even more desperate.
Advertisement - story continues below