This introduction explains the first-person nature of this work.
Please consider supporting this effort with your greatly appreciated tax-deductible donations to bring you columns 1) explaining the "Declaration by…PreBorn Americans," 2) analyzing and reporting on the 138 briefs filed in Dobbs (some 5,000 to 12,000 words), and 3) reporting on the oral arguments and the decision in the Dobbs case. Donation details here.
Email: [email protected]
A DECLARATION OF HUMAN AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
BY PREBORN AMERICANS UNITED!
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for a persecuted People to assert among the nations of the earth our unalienable Right to Life to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle us, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that we should declare the causes which impel us to this just and worthy Declaration and to explain why we are making an accusation of the most barbaric crime against humanity in history regarding all those who have participated in or who have approved of The Great American Abortion Holocaust.
We, the preborn next generation of Americans, hold these truths to be self-evident, that all scientifically identifiable [DNA] human individuals – from the moment of our creation, at conception/fertilization – are created equal with all post-birth human individuals, that we are endowed by the Creator of us all with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are:
- the Right to Life from the moment we are created at the scientifically discernible beginning of all human life, at conception/fertilization.
- the Right not to be robbed of our futures by being murdered in the womb by our own mothers who have the exact opposite of "a choice" – our mothers have a sacred obligation to nurture us, the lives they willfully created;
- the Right to be born;
- the Right to be nurtured by both our mothers and our fathers from fertilization to birth unto adulthood as God intended when he created and personally married the first man and woman, and commanded them to "fill the earth" with God-imaging families;
- the Right to experience being a child in a family; and
- the Right to live long enough to pursue happiness as an adult.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed who, with regard to preborn Americans, are our parents as well as all other Americans who have a moral obligation to change the political system and the laws to stop the massive injustice of The Great American Abortion Holocaust in order to protect our innocent lives which are created in the image of God according to his Primal Commandment in Genesis 1:26-28.
The history of the present United States government is a history of the mass slaughter of 63 million preborn Americans since 1973 having as a direct object the enforcement of an absolute Tyranny over this class of helpless, innocent life by those who have utterly failed to protect us: our mothers, fathers, their/our doctors, Judges/Justices, many political and religious leaders, and all those who vote for candidates who advocate, believe it or not, that abortion-homicide is a constitutional right of our own mothers.
That tyranny of our generation is also found in the fact that all those who survive The Great American Abortion Holocaust will be illegally taxed without representation to pay off this greedy and child-sacrificing generation's profligate and out-of-control spending as seen in the soon-to-be $30 Trillion national debt which is rapidly on its way to becoming $50 Trillion by 2015 or soon thereafter. As evidence of the malevolent intent of the present generation in that regard (actually, another crime against humanity), there is absolutely no plan, not even a lying political promise from either party, to establish just the goal of paying "the first dollar" of principle on that debt so that it doesn't oppress preborn Americans and our descendants should we survive The Great American Abortion Holocaust.
To prove these claims and to substantiate our accusations, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
- It is a scientific fact that all human life begins at the beginning – at the moment of conception/fertilization – where else? And because all human life begins at the moment of conception/fertilization…
- …it is a scientific fact that motherhood and fatherhood also begin at the beginning – at the moment of conception/fertilization. Therefore, any pregnant woman seeking and getting an abortion is, by simple logic and by scientific fact, "a mother." And that is true even after she commits an abortion-homicide on her own child! While it may be tempting to say that such a person doesn't deserve the title of "mother," and while it is technically accurate to describe such a mother as "a woman," the intent of using that description is to evade the truth that she is the mother of the child she has killed or is about to kill. It is used as a dishonest, guilt-evading euphemism which inferentially, but clearly, admits the guilty knowledge of the heinous act being committed. Those using such deceptive language argue that "a woman" has "a choice" when the truth that exposes this lie is that that woman, a mother, does not have "a choice" because she has a sacred obligation to God and to her child to love and nurture him or her to birth and beyond.Even if our mothers and fathers want to kill us, and even if they are successful in doing so, honesty demands that they should still be referred to as "mother" and "father" both to reinforce the scientific fact of our humanity and to reinforce the truth that they have shamefully violated the most sacred, God-ordained, familial relationship between any two human beings: that between mother and child, and that between father and child. Those sacred relationships are not a question of anyone's subjective opinion about whether he or she wants to be a parent. The belief in such a "choice" is anti-science and a guilt-evading self-delusion. Accept it or deny it, parenthood begins at conception/fertilization with the new life just created. That is a scientific and a moral reality.In addition to "mother" and "father" being the more accurate descriptive words, using that honest and scientifically accurate language will confront those mothers and fathers with the truly horrible thing they've done so that they can feel "the sorrow that is according to the will of God [which] produces repentance without regret leading to salvation…" 2 Corinthians 7:10. Those mothers and fathers hurting from having aborted their own child can find counseling from most pro-life organizations but that is the specific mission of Rachel's Vineyard.
- It is a scientific fact that, from the moment of fertilization, a scientifically identifiable individual's genetic make-up (DNA) is complete, including his or her sex.
- It is a scientific fact that, except for the level of maturity, there is no scientifically significant difference between pre-birth Americans and post-birth Americans that would justify treating us differently regarding the acknowledgment and protection of our God-given, unalienable Right to Life as defined in the Declaration of Independence, and in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.
- It is a scientific fact that there is no meaningful difference between an abortion-homicide committed "pre-viability" (Roe v. Wade's standard), at any time "post-viability," or an infanticide committed on a post-birth baby. In each instance, a living human individual, an American with DNA unique from either parent, is unjustifiably killed.
- It is a scientific fact that living, preborn, human individuals (DNA) are viable throughout normal gestation from fertilization to birth. Definition #1 of viable is "capable of living." Of course, that definition is within the context of normal human life. Regarding preborn human life, that definition is within the context of the natural process of gestation because we are alive from the moment of fertilization and "capable of living" inside of our mothers' wombs until birth just as God intended.Those who believe that murdering us should be legal have created their own special "murderer's definition" of the word "viable" to rationalize their genocide of the innocent of the innocent. That special murderer's definition is, "viable outside the womb," sometimes abbreviated to "fetal viability," and is found at page 160 in Roe v. Wade (1973), 410 U.S. 113 (click on "case"), the:"… point at which the fetus becomes 'viable,' that is, potentially able to live outside the mother's womb, albeit with artificial aid."Apart from something going wrong with a pregnancy, "viable outside the womb" describes a rare circumstance which is a fraudulent standard that the Supreme Court was not justified to apply to normal pregnancies. It is a biological nonsense term and a "legal fiction" with regard to our actual viability within the natural process of gestation inside our mothers (legal fiction: "something assumed in law to be fact irrespective of the truth or accuracy of that assumption"). That term was invented to rationalize the judicial abominations that are Roe v. Wade, Doe v. Bolton, and Planned Parenthood v. Casey. "Viable outside the womb" is, therefore, an unreasonable threshold to impose relative to the natural process of gestation during which we are perfectly viable to continue living until born – that is, unless our mothers and their doctors commit an immoral and unnatural act of abortion-homicide on us sanctioned by this wicked, child-sacrificing society and government.
To further rationalize its truly illogical and unscientific decision while also inferentially admitting to the fallacy in its reasoning, the Roe Court had to invent a second unscientific and biological nonsense term "potential life" to keep from acknowledging the scientific fact that would have precluded its decision which denied that we are actually living human beings from the moment of conception/fertilization. From Roe v. Wade (1973), 410 U.S. 113, page 163:
"With respect to the State's important and legitimate interest in potential life, the 'compelling' point is at viability. This is so because the fetus then presumably has the capability of meaningful life outside the mother's womb."
Here, the Roe Court asserts that the reason for drawing an arbitrary line at "viability outside the womb" is that the state has an interest in our "potential lives" when the argument that the state of Texas in fact made was that its interest was regarding our actual lives inside our mothers which it argued and proved began at conception/fertilization. The Roe Court actually ruled that our lives are not "meaningful" inside our mothers' wombs! In other words, the Roe majority opinion was based upon what appears to be deception.
There is nothing "potential" about our lives because our lives are scientifically actual from the moment of our creation at the beginning of all human life – at conception/fertilization! The Roe Court used the invented and biological nonsense terms "viable outside the womb" and "potential life" to authorize and to justify the worst holocaust in history of 63 million helpless preborn Americans since 1973, just as the Nazis used untermench, or subhuman, to justify their holocaust.
The terms "potential life" and "viable outside the womb" are simply evil lies presented as false alternatives between our mothers' so-called "right to choose" to kill us and the state's interest, according to the Roe Court, in the biological nonsense of "potential life" (clearly implying that we don't exist as living human beings) while completely ignoring our actual lives and our interest in not having our lives and futures stolen from us by the very people who should be protecting us.
Those who rationalize abortion-homicide as a societal good have so much influence on American society that they have even had their Murderer's Definition of "viable outside the womb" included in the dictionary (it's definition #2(b)) and have gotten it into state and federal statutory and case law just like the Nazi and Southern slave-owning societies codified their racist views of Jews and black people, respectively.
- It is a fact that Dred Scott v. Sandford (1857), authored by Chief Justice Roger Taney, is currently considered history's worst Supreme Court decision, worst, that is, until Roe v. Wade is overruled in 2022 in the case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization. When that happens, the name of Justice Harry Blackmun, author of the Roe majority opinion, will live in infamy ahead of Taney because Roe authorized the slaughter of 63 million innocent preborn children. That that is worse than the shameful Dred Scott v. Sanford decision (revered just a few years later by the Civil War and the Thirteen and Fourteenth Amendments) and far worse than the Nazi holocaust of the Jews which "only" murdered 6 million.On page 162 of Roe is this holocaust-justifying conclusion:"In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense."In what "whole sense"? Until the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified in 1868, black people were not "recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense" based upon the justice-fracturing Supreme Court case of Dred Scott v. Sandford. While that case is universally reviled as the worst Supreme Court decision, Roe v. Wade is much, much, much worse because of the holocaust it authorized against preborn Americans in spite of the fact that we are constitutional "persons in the whole sense," alive from conception/fertilization regardless of the opinions of abortion-homicide advocates.
- It is a scientific fact that there are "potential lives" involved in every abortion-homicide: the potential lives of our children who, like those of us who become victims of abortion-homicide, will never be born because we will never be born. Sadly, they are the grandchildren our parents will never know because they killed us. Take a moment and think about the tragic loss of so many precious lives in the several generations since Roe v. Wade.
- It is a scientific fact that the gestation thresholds of "trimesters," "viable outside the womb," "detectable heartbeat," or "fetus feels no feel pain," are false distinctions when they are used to determine when an abortion is legally and socially acceptable because, before each of those thresholds, we are the same living, human individuals – Americans all – who are no different from post-birth Americans with regard to our unalienable Right to Life that our government is obligated to protect. Some of those false distinctions have been used to save at least some innocent lives from the holocaust authorized by the Supreme Court's abortion decisions. Those false distinctions have confused the simple question: "do our lives have intrinsic moral value deserving of protection from the beginning, at the moment of conception/fertilization?" That counterfeit confusion is used to obfuscate the scientific and moral truth which answers that question with an emphatic and unqualified, "YES!"
- It is a fact that the widespread belief that the false distinctions noted above are valid such that it is justifiable to kill us prior to those thresholds. That belief is evidence that an evil mass delusion has captured the minds of all those who believe that the Roe, Doe, and Casey decisions are good constitutional law and not the moral equivalent of the infamous Dred Scott decision that was also fully endorsed by the Democratic Party. History is repeating itself because the Democratic Party owns The Great American Abortion Holocaust just as it will forever be the Party that caused the Civil War to protect slavery when its members had similarly embraced the evil mass delusion that it was moral to enslave other human beings also not "recognized in the law as person in the whole sense," and, therefore, were not deserving of constitutional protection (the quote is from Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, 162).Often called the "War Between the States," the Civil War was actually the "War Between the Parties" because, just as today with regard to ending abortion-homicide, the Republican Party was dedicated to ending the abomination of slavery and the Democratic Party was as dedicated to preserving that evil institution then as it is dedicated today to protecting and perpetuating The Great American Abortion Holocaust. In each era, the Democratic Party used the same sort of dehumanizing language to define its victims as less than human ("not persons in the whole sense," etc.) and even today argues that abortion-homicide is a positive good, even for us – their victims – just as it once argued that slavery was a positive good not just for their slave-dependent society but also, believe it or not, for the slaves.In fact, there is strong evidence that The Great American Abortion Holocaust has a huge racist component because abortion accounts for 61% of black deaths. And, while "black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population…36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women." "If not for abortion, the total Black American population would be approximately 62,350,000, or 48% greater than it is today" (the quotation is from a 2016 article). That shouldn't be a surprise, however, because the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, intended abortion to control the black population.An amicus brief filed in a case that will overrule Roe v. Wade next June (Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization) by several organizations (African-American, Hispanic, Roman Catholic and Protestant Religious and Civil Rights Organizations and Leaders, including Dr. Alveda C. King) states the following on page 6 in the conclusion of its summary of argument:
"…this case is an ideal vehicle for the Court to finally overrule Roe v. Wade and its progeny, which have constitutionalized eugenic abortions as a fundamental right."
- It is a fact of English grammar that it is improper to refer to someone who is either male or female by using the impersonal pronoun "it" which is used to represent inanimate things or things to be disregarded. Even when unknown, because our sex is determined at the moment of conception/fertilization, all honest, literate, and respectful people will use male and female pronouns, for example, using "he or she." Using male and female pronouns will counter the efforts of abortion-homicide advocates to dehumanize preborn life which is how they rationalize killing "it," a living, male or female human individual who is an American with DNA unique from either parent.That dehumanizing intent is also seen when we are referred to using impersonal nouns and malicious phrases that deny our living humanity instead of using sex-appropriate personal pronouns, our "preferred pronouns." While perfectly acceptable in a scientific discussion, examples of such impersonal nouns that are used to dehumanize us in the abortion/life debate are: "zygote," "embryo," "fetus," the reality-denying nonsense terms "potential life" or "potential person," the biologically absurd and false threshold of not "viable outside the womb," and the always derogatory "just a clump of cells" and "P.O.C" – those ghouls have not only reduced us to non-entities, but to an acronym meaning "product of conception."From the moment of conception/fertilization, every single cell identifies us as a unique living male or a unique living female human individual in a separate body within our mother's body (not the reality-denying euphemism, "a woman"). Even if our sex is unknown, the use of the term "baby," as expectant mothers and grandparents thrill to use that word, would affirm our existence and humanize us by clarifying in each and every conversation the self-evident answer to the question, "when does human life begin"? While it is important for the courts, politicians, and voters to acknowledge that most obvious fact of science and logic, that clarification is especially important for our mothers and fathers before they make the decision to commit an abortion-homicide on us, their own children. See Forced Abortion in America from Heartbeat International.If our nation is to ever heal from both the political division and personal grief caused by this holocaust of the innocent, and from the national guilt and shame of committing the worst crime against humanity in history, we must begin by insisting on the use of honest language that will lead to an honest evaluation of the true nature of abortion and the extent of the damage from the holocaust of innocent life caused by the Roe, Doe, and Casey decisions including the traumatic guilt many mothers and fathers experience. Let us not repeat the error of the victorious Union after the Civil War which tolerated the historical revisionism of the former Confederates who perpetrated the myth of the Lost Cause of the Confederacy, the main distortion being that slavery was not the cause of the Civil War (the cause of the Civil War is the reason the Southern states seceded from the Union which each state described in its secession declaration – either explicitly to protect the institution of slavery, or because Lincoln, a single issue candidate opposed to the expansion of slavery, was elected). That revisionist history, a lie tolerated out of concern for the feelings of the traitors, was part of the reason that the national shame over the atrocity of slavery took more than 100 years to become universally acknowledged (well, almost universally acknowledged).
Without using honest language to assess The Great American Abortion Holocaust, it will take much, much longer before most Americans acknowledge that abortion is the worst crime against humanity ever in history and a horrible stain on the Constitution's goal to establish justice, and insure domestic tranquility.
- It is a fact that the unmitigated slaughter of The Great American Abortion Holocaust has been ongoing in the United States for almost half a century and is based upon the Big Lie that we are somehow not alive ("potential life"), not human ("just a clump of cells"), not "viable" (outside the womb), not "persons in the whole sense," that we shouldn't be allowed to live because some judge our "potential lives" not worth living, not male or female individuals with DNA in our own bodies that are unique from either of our parent's body/DNA and so, they argue, not deserving the legal status of "person within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment" (Roe at page 156) so as to have our helpless lives protected by this child-sacrificing society and wicked government.This pernicious Big Lie is an evil fantasy and a mass delusion, the acceptance of which indicts all of American society for approving, tolerating, and participating in The Great American Abortion Holocaust. The guilt of this most horrible crime against humanity will haunt America's future far, far longer than slavery."Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood." Psalm 106:37-38.While the pro-life movement can be analogized as our Underground Railroad, where is our Lincoln? Where is our Civil War to free us from the lynch mob cult of abortion-homicide advocates?
- It is a fact that our God-given, unalienable Right to Life is not a question of anyone's subjective, science-denying and morality-rejecting "choice." And, that is true no matter how many believe that murderous Big Lie even if those Big Lie Believers are our mothers and fathers, five Justices on the U.S. Supreme Court, and everyone who votes for Democratic Party candidates, the party that owns The Great American Abortion Holocaust (see also The Democrats' Appalling Vote to Kill the Hyde Amendment)."My body, my choice" is a murderous lie that not only denies our humanity, it irrationally denies our very existence and enables cultist believers in that Big Lie, literally ghouls, to sell our body parts after we have been butchered as if we are merely crops to be harvested or livestock to be rendered for human consumption. See also University Caught Harvesting Body Parts From Babies Born Alive, Left to Die.
- It is a fact that the most tragic and scandalous part of this genocide of the innocent is that the Big Lie is believed by so many of our own mothers who should be the first to say "NO!" If only our mothers could comprehend that they are not only killing their own children, but also their grandchildren. What kind of society has a Supreme Court, laws, public policy, and many advocacy organizations dedicated to encouraging mothers to kill their own children? Clearly, the evil forces of anti-civilization are winning because America has become a child-sacrificing cult much, much worse than the Nazis and many primitive societies based uponthe real number of abortion-homicides.
- It is a fact that the legalization of abortion has its roots in the Marxist plan to destroy the nuclear family and to reorganize American society along Marxist lines."For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but againstprincipalities, against powers, againstthe rulers of[a]the darkness of this age, against spiritualhostsof wickedness in the heavenlyplaces." Ephesians 6:12
- It is a fact that the medical profession has removed the following historic language from the oath they take upon becoming doctors:"I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion [footnote omitted]."From Abortion and the Hippocratic Oath .And from the same source:
"Once again, as in the days of Hippocrates, there is an entire subset of medical professionals who have blurred the line betweenkilling and curing. Most of the specific moral pronouncements that were so crucial to the original Hippocratic Oath have been replaced by vague generalities. The most common revision [of the Hippocratic Oath] was written in 1964…and fails to list any of the original prohibitions against euthanasia, abortion, and sexual relations with patients." Bracketed comment added.
Removing those prohibitions from their oath more than 50 years ago, and just a few years before Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, exposes the medical profession's premeditated and leading role in advocating for and approving of The Great American Abortion Holocaust and euthanasia. Also, see The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Is Just Another Pro-Abortion Group.
- It is a fact that the doctors who perform abortion-homicides are scientists who know exactly when life begins – at the beginning – at the moment of conception/fertilization. Therefore, doctors who commit abortion-homicide are the moral equivalent of the infamous Dr. Josef Mengele, the Nazi "Angel of Death." Just as serious, all the doctors who do not perform abortion-homicides, and who have remained silent during the half century that The Great American Abortion Holocaust has been slaughtering tens of millions of us, are accomplices with those American Angels of Death who have been committing abortion-homicides without meaningful opposition from their medical colleagues. Sadly, very few are members of PhysiciansforLife.org and other pro-life medical associations.
- It is a fact that preborn human life is not even deemed to have the status given the worst criminals today. Serial killers at least get what the courts have defined as "fundamental fairness" or due process of law before being executed – even if they are here illegally! Hitler, Stalin, and Mao would receive due process if captured today! We innocent and helpless preborn Americans have our lives taken without due process of law because we have been defined as "non-persons," or untermenchen (subhuman), by the highest court in the land just as were black slaves by that Court's Dred Scott decision, and as were Jews in Nazi Germany.
- It is a fact that The Great American Abortion Holocaust is a genocide that dwarfs what the Nazis did by tenfold because the American Holocaust has killed 63 million helpless individuals (unique DNA) since the 1973 Roe decision while the Nazis "only" killed 6 million Jews. It is a genocide because 18% of American pregnancies and about 25% of pregnancies worldwide end in the death of a living, human individual: 888,000 U.S. abortion-homicides in 2019 (18% of pregnancies) and about 56 million abortion-homicides per year worldwide (25% of all pregnancies).
- It is a fact that most officeholders at all levels of federal and state governments have failed to legislate and adjudicate for the protection of helpless preborn Americans from the moment our lives begin at conception/fertilization. That failure has resulted in the slaughter of 2,400 helpless babies per day, every day, of every year in the United States, until 63 million precious preborn babies have been murdered since the Supreme Court unleashed that medical slaughter in1973 with its Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions. And, the number of abortions could be much greater if the slaughter of preborn Americans by chemical abortifacients is considered. See The Dark Truth About Chemical Abortions, Explained.
- It is a fact that The Great American Abortion Holocaust is identical in terms of its immorality, and similar in terms of its legality, to the great injustice done to many, many millions of slaves under the U.S. Constitution for 77 years (1788 to 1865). However, the barbarity of (1) multiple tens of millions of American mothers slaughtering their own helpless babies, (2) deceived and motivated by the Democratic Party and by the Orwellian-named Planned Parenthood (3) aided and abetted by the medical community, (4) sanctioned by the government, and (5) supported by a majority of the public – far surpasses the crimes against humanity of slavery and of those committed by the infamous Nazi and communist regimes of the 20th Century especially when The Worldwide Abortion Holocaust of about 1.6 Billion helpless lives since 1980is considered.Weep with God as you comprehend the horrifying reality of what that means: 56 million abortion-homicides occur per year worldwide – which means that 153,000 helpless babies are slaughtered each and every day by their own mothers! And, that worldwide number could be much greater if the slaughter of preborn life by chemical abortifacients is considered. See The Dark Truth About Chemical Abortions, Explained.
- It is a fact that Most Studies Show Abortion Linked to Increased Mental Health Problems This is excerpted from that article:"Springfield,IL (September 1, 2011) – Women who have abortions are 81 percent more likely to experience subsequent mental health problems, according to anew study published by Britain's Royal College of Psychiatrists. The greatest increases were seen in relation to suicidal behaviors and substance abuse."The meta-analysis examined and combined results of 22 studiespublished between 1995 and 2009 and included data on 877,181 women from six countries. All 22 studies revealed higher rates of mental health problems associated with abortion for at least one symptom, and many for more than one symptom."Using a standardized statistical technique for combining the results of multiple studies, the meta-analysis revealed that women with a history of abortion face higher rates of anxiety (34 percent higher) and depression (37 percent higher), heavier alcohol use (110 percent higher) and marijuana use (230 percent higher), and higher rates of suicidal behavior (155 percent higher).
"The study also found that women [mothers] who delivered an unplanned pregnancy [aka, a baby] were significantly less likely to have mental health problems than similar women [mothers] who aborted unplanned pregnancies [aka, a baby]. Women with a history of abortion were 55 percent more likely to have mental health problems than women who did not abort an unplanned pregnancy [aka, a baby]." Bracketed comments added.
That article was taken from this list of articles that describe other negative effects and are on the AfterAbortion.org website.
- It is a fact that the perpetrators of slavery and of mass murder use dehumanizing language because it allows them the self-delusion that they are not the most depraved of all human beings. The Nazis used dehumanizing language regarding the Jewish people they abused, tortured, and murdered, and the slave masters did the same regarding the slaves they abused, tortured, and murdered. This sort of linguistic rationalization of evil can be seen in the description below of the reasoning that set the stage for the abortion-homicide arguments in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton:"Philosophical changes over the preceding century tilled the cultural soil and made the time ripe for Jane Roe's challenge to Texas's restrictive abortion statute. Some of these changes were lucidly captured by a 1970 article in the journal California Medicine – published the same year Roe initially filed her suit against Dallas District Attorney Henry Wade. Supportive of what it called the 'clearly . . . changing attitudes toward human abortion' among elite classes of society, the article framed the debate as one between the 'traditional Western ethic' that had long emphasized the 'intrinsic worth and equal value of every human life regardless of its stage or condition' and the new social ethic of 'relative rather than absolute values on such things as human lives [footnote omitted].' Yet because the old ethic had [quoting the 1970 journal, California Medicine]:'not yet been fully displaced [in society] it ha[d] been necessary to separate the idea of abortion from the idea of killing . . . . The result has been a curious avoidance of the scientific fact, which everyone really knows, that human life begins at conception and is continuous whether intra- or extra-uterine until death. The very considerable semantic gymnastics which are required to rationalize abortion as anything but taking a human life would be ludicrous if they were not put forth under socially impeccable auspices. It is suggested that this schizophrenic sort of subterfuge is necessary because while a new ethic is being accepted the old one has not yet been rejected [footnote omitted].' "First two and the last bracketed comments added, the others are in the original. From The Substance of Dred Scott and Roe v. Wade, page 429.
And from page 432 of the same source:
"Yet, as they note [attorneys for the state of Texas defending abortion restrictions in Roe v. Wade], their task was to 'show how clearly and conclusively modern science – embryology, fetology, genetics, perinatology, all of biology – establishes the humanity of the unborn child' [footnote omitted]. This they did with detailed descriptions and pictures of embryological development. The Court simply sidestepped all of this by feigning neutrality on the question of when life begins and insisting, at any rate, that constitutional personhood begins at birth." Bracketed comments added.
And that is how we became "just a clump of cells," "P.O.C.," "potential life," and merely an "it" to be disregarded. In other words, killed by our own mothers.
"…constitutional personhood begins at birth." Think about how that truly irrational and anti-scientific legal fiction (something assumed in law to be fact irrespective of the truth or accuracy of that assumption) has authorized a genocide of helpless life tenfold greater than the Nazi Holocaust of the Jews in what was (past tense) the "land of liberty." See Unborn children as constitutional persons.
- It is a fact that the term "person," as it is used by the Supreme Court to legalize abortion-homicide, is not a scientific term. It is a legal fiction. It is used, rather, to enable the rendering of the Supreme Court decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton that would have been impossible if the scientifically accurate phrase "living individual with unique DNA" were used."The [Roe] Court did this, in part, by serenely refusing to wrestle with the biological, ontological, and moral status of unborn human beings, satisfied that their cursory historical analysis had demonstrated that 'the word 'person,' as used in the Fourteenth Amendment, does not include the unborn.' " Bracketed comment added.From The Substance of Dred Scott and Roe v. Wade, page 431.The Roe Court ignored the science presented by the state of Texas which proved that we are living, human individuals from conception, Americans with unique DNA, and created its own reality-denying definition of "person" to deny us constitutional "personhood." It did that by inventing biological nonsense terms that are also legal fictions: "potential life" and not "viable outside the womb."
The following is an insightful analysis of the Roe Court's denial of our constitutional "personhood," and is taken from Ten Legal Reasons to Reject Roe, by Susan E. Wills, Esq. (the full article is highly recommended). This excerpt is from legal reason #6:
"Although it reads the 14th Amendment extremely expansively to include a right of privacy to decide whether to abort a child, the Court in Roe adopts a very narrow construction of the meaning of 'persons' to exclude unborn children." Bracketed comment added.
- It is a legal fact that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that "constitutional personhood" begins at birth. That decision has resulted in the slaughter of 63 million precious preborn Americans (see The Substance of Dred Scott and Roe v. Wade, page 432, quoted at end of section 23). However, if the Supreme Court has the legal and moral authority to declare "that constitutional personhood" begins at any time other than when science has determined when human life begins (at the beginning – at conception/fertilization), then there is no legal/moral/scientific standard to prevent a future Court from authorizing abortion-homicide even after birth as some Democrats advocate should be done.
- It is a fact that cruelty has its own psychology and lexicon and that the advocates for abortion-homicide are no different in that regard than the Nazis or Southern slave masters. The use of euphemisms "allows them to pretend [they] are not killing an unborn child who will safely enter the world, if left alone." From Euphemisms of the World Unite.
- It is a fact that those who accept and promote The Great American Abortion Holocaust have embraced evil with all its ancillary consequences for themselves and for America. The mass participation since 1973 in the creation and promotion of The Great American Abortion Holocaust by multiple hundreds of millions of mothers, fathers, doctors, justices/judges, and the entire Democratic Part as well as all those who vote for Democrats, has corrupted our Nation and its people every bit as much as slavery corrupted early American society and politics and led to the bloodiest war in American history followed by more than a century of racial strife.
- It is a fact that at every stage of this oppression and mass slaughter, our advocates have petitioned for redress on our behalf in the media, the legislatures, the courts, in front of the slaughter houses (abortion-homicide "clinics"), and in the annual March for Life. Their many petitions have been ignored and mocked, and many of our advocates have been shamefully persecuted all because seven unelected men on the Roe Court decided that "preborn lives don't matter."
- It is a fact that many American voters keep electing members of the homicide Party. From the Democratic Party platform: "Supports 'codifying' the right to abortion." Therefore, those voters share in the guilt and the infamy of perpetuating The Great American Abortion Holocaust just as Democratic voters once shared in the guilt and infamy of slavery by supporting pro-slavery candidates and the Confederacy 155 + years ago, and just as the World War Two era citizens of Germany shared in the guilt and infamy of supporting their democratically elected Nazi government.
- It is a fact that The Great American Abortion Holocaust is happening despite the clear language of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution – that all living human individuals (DNA), pre-birth and post-birth, are endowed by the Creator of us all with the Right to Life which the Constitution is supposed to protect.
- It is a fact, therefore, that the federal government has failed us, the preborn population of America, in light of its official purpose: "justice is the end of government. It is the end of civil society" (found in the beginning of the last paragraph of James Madison's Federalist 51), and that "We the People of the United States, in Order to…establish Justice…do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America" (from the Constitution's preamble).
Therefore, the United States government and its people are morally obligated to stop the massive injustice and the national shame that is The Great American Abortion Holocaust and to protect the God-given Right to Life of all scientifically identifiable individuals (DNA) within its jurisdiction be they black slaves or the helpless, preborn population of the United States who are (present tense) the next generation of Americans.
We therefore, the preborn next-generation of Americans and our advocates, appealing (synonym for prayer) to the Supreme Judge of the World (aka, Jesus Christ) for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name and by the authority with which our Creator has endowed each and every living human individual, solemnly publish and declare that all preborn Americans are, and of right ought to be acknowledged as having all of the Rights of every other American from the moment of our conception/fertilization, most especially the Right to Life.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other, to our defenders and to our mothers, fathers, and grandparents – our Lives, our futures, and our sacred honor.