Progressive organizations behind White House strategy are pushing plans to nudge the U.S. closer to a single-payer healthcare system controlled by the government during a second Obama term, a new book reveals.
There are also specific plans to ensure Obamacare is implemented in ways that would make it nearly impossible to undo.
These schemes, and many more, are documented in “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed”
The book by New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott uncovers the template for Obama’s next four years – the actual, extensive plans created by Obama’s own top advisers and progressive strategists.
“Fool Me Twice” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught – jobs, wages, health care, immigration “overhaul,” electoral “reform,” national energy policy, Pentagon plans and more.
The Center for American Progress, described as the “idea factory” of the White House, sees the model of Medicare as “best characterized as a single-payer” system that can be expanded.
Medicare participants may purchase private insurance, known as Medigap, to take advantage of employer-based plans. Or they may opt into buying Medicare Parts C and/or D (i.e., the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plans, respectively). Medicare Parts C and D are private plans, though contracted through the government’s Medicare program, meaning that health care professionals are “paid with government funds that are allocated to private insurance providers.”
However, “Fool Me Twice” reveals a coalition of progressive groups pushing for the second term a strategy based around incremental expansions of Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program that would see more and more Americans being covered through public insurance in a manner closer to a single-payer system.
Released this week by WND Books, “Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed” unveils all the main areas of Obama’s second-term domestic policy onslaught.
“Just as ‘Unfit for Command’ provided the margin of defeat for John Kerry in 2004, ‘Fool Me Twice’ will ensure Obama serves only one term,” said WND Books publisher Joseph Farah.
Just as in 2008, when Obama concealed his true presidential plans behind the rhetoric of ending partisan differences and cutting the federal deficit, his 2012 re-election theme of creating jobs conceals far more than it reveals about his true agenda for a second term.
Most conservative books about Obama focus on his radical background and what he has done until now. A small number of ambitious projects attempt to show what America may look like after four more years of Obama based on generalities and what the president has already done.
While many are expressing general concerns over Obama’s future ambitions, “Fool Me Twice” lays bare the devastating details and consequences of a second Obama term as president.
The book is based on exhaustive research into Obama’s upcoming detailed presidential plans and policies, as well as the specific second-term recommendations of major “progressive” groups behind Obama and the Democratic leadership – the organizations that help craft legislation and set the political and rhetorical agenda for the president and his allies.
Here are a few highlights of dozens and dozens of second-term plans uncovered in “Fool Me Twice:”
- Government-funded, neighborhood-based programs to better integrate the newly amnestied immigrants into society, including education centers and health care centers. A “federal solution” to ensure that the amnestied immigrants are treated “equitably” across the United States.
- The re-creation of a 21st century version of FDR’ Works Progress Administration program within the Department of Labor that would oversee a massive new bureaucracy and millions of new federal jobs.
- Specific plans for a National Infrastructure Bank. This entity would “evaluate and finance infrastructure projects of substantial regional and national importance” and would finance “transportation infrastructure, housing, energy, telecommunications, drinking water, waste water, and other infrastructures.”
- Wresting control of the military budget from Congress by attempting to place an “independent panel” in charge of military spending while slashing the defense budget in shocking ways.
- The vastly reduced resources of the U.S. armed forces will be spread even thinner by using them to combat “global warming,” fight global poverty, remedy “injustice,” bolster the United Nations and step up use of “peacekeeping” deployments.
- A new “green” stimulus program and the founding of a federal “green” bank or “Energy Independence Trust,” which would borrow from the federal treasury to provide low-cost financing to private-sector investments in “clean energy.”
- Detailed plans to enact single-payer health care legislation controlled by the federal government.
Aaron Klein is Jerusalem bureau chief for WND and hosts “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, the nation’s largest talk station. Klein’s program is one of only two weekend shows in the U.S. to make the Talkers Heavy Hundred official list of top American radio shows.
Brenda J. Elliott is an award-winning historian, researcher and New York Times bestselling author. She is the blogger who created RezkoWatch, The Real Barack Obama, RBO and RBO2. She has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, contributed to numerous investigative articles and publications and is the co-author of “Red Army” and “The Manchurian President.”
See the “Fool Me Twice” trailer:
Media interested in interviewing Klein or Elliott should contact Tim Bueler at [email protected] or (530) 401-3285.