
The corrupt mainstream media and the unhinged Left are having an absolute, grade-A meltdown.
On Monday, the Trump administration dropped a massive truth bomb on Washington by establishing a landmark $1.776 billion Anti-Weaponization Fund.
Created as part of a settlement over the deep state’s illegal leaking of President Trump’s tax returns, the fund is a direct weapon against the horrific “lawfare” and weaponized justice that defined the Biden regime.
Immediately, Democrats like Representative Jamie Raskin ran to the cameras, hyperventilating and claiming this is a “taxpayer-funded slush fund” exclusively meant to line the pockets of President Trump’s allies and January 6th patriots.
“The View” co-host Ana Navarro appeared on CNN Monday night to air her grievances against the new fund, calling it a “slush fund” to pay off his supporters and “J6 insurrectionists.”
But during a Capitol Hill appearance, Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche completely dismantled their entire narrative with one hilarious, jaw-dropping truth bomb.
Blanche flat-out STUNNED the leftists by pointing out that the fund has zero partisan requirements. In fact, he noted that even Hunter Biden could apply for the money if he wanted to!
Todd Blanche:
There’s a flaw in the legal system because this legal system was not set up to compensate for what the Democrats, and what Biden, and what Garland did for four years. It doesn’t know how to cope with the fact that hundreds and hundreds of administration officials had their phones taken from them. Members of the Senate had their phone records subpoenaed and weren’t told about it. The system isn’t set up for that.Sen. Moran:
In answers to questions previously put before you this morning, I assume—because of what the settlement agreement says—you eliminated certain individuals from being qualified to receive benefits from this fund. What’s the list of those individuals?Todd Blanche:
Well, the plaintiffs in the underlying lawsuit have agreed to accept an apology. So that’s President Trump and his sons, I believe. Otherwise, there is no limitation. So whether you’re Hunter Biden or another individual who believed they were a victim of weaponization, they can all apply to this fund. And again, it doesn’t mean the commissioners will agree. It doesn’t mean that they’re getting $10 million, or whatever was just read a few minutes ago. It just means that you can apply.
WATCH:
🚨 JUST IN: AG Todd Blanche STUNS the Democrats by saying even HUNTER BIDEN could apply for the $1.7 billion anti-weaponization fund — if he wanted 🤣
It is NOT only for the allies of President Trump
Blanche drops the mic: “It’s not only for Trump’s friends…It’s TRULY TELLING… pic.twitter.com/QwDwfSSdtZ
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) May 19, 2026
This article originally appeared on The Gateway Pundit.com.

